Unique characteristics

It has already been pointed out that the innovative PEPE heating system is based on the idea of the sun’s natural impact on the earth’s surface, and on the phenomenon of heat storage in the natural world. In a similar manner, the heat is steadily released from the PEPE heater first onto an object located in its nearest vicinity, be it the floor of the room, the wall, a piece of furniture, a plant or a human body, and only then it is subsequently released into the surrounding area. Thus the above mentioned objects located in the immediate vicinity of the heater absorb up to 85% of the heat produced, while the remaining 15% is released into the room, where the temperature becomes perceptibly higher by up to 3 degrees Celsius. As we may easily conclude, with PEPE system the air is not used as the heat carrier. In a similar way, the sun makes the earth warm. Although sunrays reach the surface of the globe after transferring through some airless layers, their warmth is clearly felt by living organisms.

Unique characteristics

PEPE designers have been inspired by the way in which walls of the buildings accumulate heat, releasing it steadily back into the surroundings long after the sunset. They have applied this method of heat storage as observed in nature in their newly designed series of technologically unique heaters, being completely aware of the fact that the possibility of storing heat inside a building considerably surpasses heat storage outside it. So both the sun and a PEPE heater release their heat directly onto the surface of the closest object, which happens totally independently of the temperature of the surrounding area. This is also why some skiers, for instance, successfully sunbathe and enjoy the comforting heat from the sun even if the temperature of the air is considerably low, or subzero. The above mentioned sun’s impact on the earth has become an inspiration for the PEPE designers, and the heaters which they came up with faithfully copy that natural phenomenon.